Friday, November 26, 2010

news just got in


HAYLEY WILLIAM IS IN PINK. and she looks good as ever :') i may have googled her abit, and it looks like her hair has been quite an inspiration to her fans. i mean, there is a facebook account dedicated to her amazing hair! funny as it looks, she does have nice hair :) now that she has pulled off some great amazing hair stunts, it is quite inspiring to me to have my hair in pink too! (lol) is that really possible? i can never pull that off can i? HAHA. anyway, as much as i want to have my hair dyed in pink like hayley williams, my hair now is currently black and can never go back in any kind of colour for a while lol. everyone knows that when you've dyed your hair black, and you suddenly want to dye it into nicer, lighter, or blonder (should i say?) way, it can never be done. the colour wont go in, and you can never have that blond you want. trust me, i have seen some cases. so in this case, i guess i have to wait a while till the black out grown from my hair. and i mean, that is going to take A LOT of 'while's lol. but....i guess black does suit me good. thanks to izzat

here's my evidence to:
hayley's hair dedication facebook

moving on, i have just finished my gossip girl season 1 marathon. and i love episode 17 when gorgina sparks (Michael Trachtenberg) was busted from all of the black mailing she has done! and when blair busted her to her parents. uuuh, what a great feeling watching her face stumbles! lol one thing that ive learned, even how bitchy you get its always the parents that we're scared of.



:)

No comments: