Thursday, November 25, 2010

addict

hi, my name is ana and i am a food addict. i have a list of currents craving and i am scared to list it down or even think of it actually. but anyway, i feel empty. maybe food cravings is one of my way to cover up my emptiness.

on the other hand, it is 25th nov 2010. also the amount of 23 months me and him has been together. no matter how awesome or hard the days have gone by and no matter how bad we got into a fight, even when i say i hate him for 193756183725 of times, even when i complain all the time when i say he never understood me, but somehow, sometimes(!) he does, and he always try to do something to make it up to me. no matter how hard i tried to stay away from him, he's the only one i want to be with. he's always going to be my izzatand my part time best friend forever. well, i guess im" lucky to be inlove with my best friend" is what colbie caillat and jason marz would say on their 'lucky' duet :) i love you mohd nasrol izzat. and hoping to see more of us in coming months! i never get tired of us :')

this guy's mine <3>

No comments: